An interview with Debbie Burak, founder of VeteranAid.org
This is very important information that millions of veterans are never going to get because it is kept secret by the Veterans Affair Administration. Be sure to share this with any and all veterans and families with veterans that you know. This benefit helps our veterans who need it the most including homeless veterans and those who are in crucial need of daily assistance just to survive.
In episode 32 I’m very honored to have as my guest Debbie Burak. Debbie is the founder of VeteranAid.org, a non-profit organization dedicated to educating and assisting veterans and their families with applying for a little known benefit program available through the Department of Veterans Affairs.
Debbie Burak is one tough and tenacious woman on a mission to get the word out to inform and assist veterans and their families with this benefit. Debbie’s personal story is heart wrenching and yet she was able to use the power from her heartache to launch VeteranAid.org, the number one most accessed website for assisting veterans and their families with obtaining more information and helping them through the entire process for obtaining this benefit…at no cost to the veteran or their families. Debbie’s efforts and persistence has helped many thousands of veterans and their families to get the benefits that they earned. She is truly an inspiration. She is a hero.
- Tell us a bit about yourself and your background leading up to taking on the Department of Veterans Affairs.
- What is this benefit and why are so many people are missing out on it?
- What is the basic level of this benefit and how does it impact homeless and low-income level veterans?
- Tell us the story of how you came to create VeteranAid.org?
- Will you share some of your experiences from working with the veterans and their families?
- What has been your experience with working with the Department of Veterans Affairs and other government agencies with trying to resolve this issue?
- Pension Poachers – who are they and what do they do?
- What are your plans for the future?
- What can we do to help you in your quest to help our veterans?
- Do you have any parting thoughts that you’d like to share with your fellow boomers?
CLICK HERE to go to veteranaid.org
CLICK HERE to send Debbie an email
CLICK HERE to go to the VeteranAid Facebook page
How to Subscribe and leave a review for The Essential Boomer podcast
I really appreciate your interest and support. Subscribing and leaving a review for my podcast is by far the best way to get it seen by more people. CLICK HERE to subscribe and/or to leave a review to THE ESSENTIAL BOOMER podcast on iTunes.
Thank you so much!