Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | MoreIn episode 44, I have a conversation with Dating Coach, Tedx speaker AND the host of Last First Date radio, Sandy Weiner. You may remember her from episode 24 when she shared with us boomers the low-down on how to find love after 50… or maybe you’ll remember that steamy episode 35 where she told us how to have great sex after 50 and beyond.
In this episode, Sandy shares with us the do’s and don’ts on how to make your Valentine’s Day special…or at the very least tolerable.
In this episode Sandy answers the following questions:
• Valentine’s day, it seems like we either love it or hate it. Why is it that so many of us have such a hard time with this holiday?
• What are the common mistakes that many of us (mostly guys) make for Valentine’s Day?
• The way we handle Valentine’s Day evolves as our relationships change. Couples just starting out face more unknowns and pressure than those of us who have been together for longer periods. What advice do you have for those just starting out as a dating couple?
• I know it’s very important to keep the fire and romance in our relationships and it’s very easy to become complacent and predictable with our romantic overtures, especially on Valentine’s Day. What advice do you have on how to keep the day special for long term couples?
• Some of us are all alone and have to deal with friends, and the media flooding us with hallmark holiday of love and roses. This can be very depressing. What’s the best way to deal with Valentine’s Day if you’re all alone?
• Do you have any final advice for us boomers on how to make the most of Valentine’s Day and better yet, how to keep that romance going for the other 364 days of the year?
• What is the latest happenings on the Last First Date?
CLICK HERE to contact Sandy Weiner
CLICK HERE to go to the Last first Date website devoted to empowering women over 40 to achieve healthy, lasting, loving relationships.
CLICK HERE to go to The Good Man Project
CLICK HERE to go to the Better after 50 website
CLICK HERE to go to episode 25 HOW TO FIND LOVE AFTER 50 with Sandy Weiner
CLICK HERE to go to episode 25 HOW TO HAVE GREAT SEX AT 50, 60 AND BEYOND with Sandy Weiner
Click Here to join The Essential Boomer Private Facebook Group.
How to Subscribe and leave a review for The Essential Boomer podcast
I really appreciate your interest and support. Subscribing and leaving a review for my podcast is by far the best way to get it seen by more people. CLICK HERE to subscribe and/or to leave a review to THE ESSENTIAL BOOMER podcast on iTunes.
Thank you so much!