An Interview with Financial Planners, Jim Saulnier and Chris Stein
In Episode 23, Certified Financial Planners Jim Saulnier and Chris Stein talk about the present state of Social Security and specifically focus on the big changes that will be taking effect as a result of the 2015 Federal Budget that just passed on November 2nd of 2015.
Trust me, this is not a boring lecture on finances. HEADS UP! This is very important information that will directly affect millions of us baby boomers!
Jim Saulnier is a certified financial planner who specializes in retirement planning and Chris Stein is a Certified Financial Planner and a full-time instructor in the finance department at Colorado State University in Fort Collins.
Jim and Chris have been working together for almost a decade teaching people throughout northern Colorado about their social security and retirement options. They also have their own radio show, The Retirement and IRA Show which airs every Saturday Morning at 8 Am on 1310 KFKA in Greeley Colorado. The recordings of these shows are also available as podcasts on iTunes. I’ve listened to several of their shows and now I’m hooked. These guys are really knowledgeable and very funny.
In this interview, I ask Jim & Chris the following questions:
- Jim & Chris, tell us a bit about who you are and what you do.
- There are some big changes that just occurred within the 2015 budget of social security that will affect a lot of people. What are these changes and how do they affect us boomers?
- What advice do you have for baby boomers looking to maximize their benefits?
- What’s the best way for someone to get help with determining their best course of action with social security?
- Jim & Chris, do you have any parting advice to share with us baby boomers?
CLICK HERE to go to Help With My Social Security.com
CLICK HERE to go to The Retirement and IRA Show
CLICK HERE to go to The Retirement and IRA Show on iTunes
CLICK HERE to go to Jim & Chris’s Retirement And IRA Show, where they go into detail on the latest social security changes of 2015.
CLICK HERE to contact Jim & Chris
How to Subscribe and leave a review for The Essential Boomer podcast
I really appreciate your interest and support. Subscribing and leaving a review for my podcast is by far the best way to get it seen by more people. CLICK HERE to subscribe and/or to leave a review to THE ESSENTIAL BOOMER podcast on iTunes.
Thank you so much!