Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | MoreIn episode 43, Hope Arnold talks about her unique patient assistance services and how you can significantly increase your odds of having a successful surgery and recovery. Hope is a personal assistant who specializes in helping people who are having surgery. She provides “on the ground support” before and after their procedures.
So Heads up boomers, this is valuable information for all of us
Hope answers the following questions:
– Tell us the story of how you became a personal assistant for people having surgery?
– Tell us about the patient services that you provide and why they are so important?
– How are you different from a patient advocate?
– Do you find that hospitals and their staffs are supportive of your services?
– Do you provide any type of service for people in emergency room situations?
– How do you charge for your services?
– Are your services covered by any kind of insurance like Medicare?
– Do you have any personal stories that you can share about working with your patients that demonstrate the importance of having a personal assistant for surgery?
– What do you see as the future of patient assistance?
– Do you have any parting advice for us boomers and our families facing surgery?
Click Here to go to Hope Assistance, Hope Arnold’s website
Click Here to Contact Hope Arnold
Click Here to Email Jim Jensen
How to Subscribe and leave a review for The Essential Boomer podcast
I really appreciate your interest and support. Subscribing and leaving a review for my podcast is by far the best way to get it seen by more people. CLICK HERE to subscribe and/or to leave a review to THE ESSENTIAL BOOMER podcast on iTunes.
Thank you so much!
Leave a Reply