Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Morewelcome to Part 2 of my 2 part series highlighting the big changes in Social Security, Medicare and IRAs that will directly affect you and me in 2016. For Episode 39, I’m very excited to bring back Diane Daniels to fill you in on the big changes in Medicare for 2016.
Diane is a renowned authority on Medicare and is the founder of the service, Senior Advisors for Medicare & Medicaid. She is also the Author of The Medicare Survival Guide and the Host of the weekly podcast – Medicare Nation. Heads up boomers! This is important information that will affect you.
In this interview Diane talks about:
- Why and how to drop your Medicare Advantage Plan. If you are dissatisfied with your Medicare Advantage Plan, from January 1st to February 14th 2016 you can drop your Medicare Advantage Plan and go back on your regular Medicare Plan.
- Why the cost of your premium for Medicare Part B may be higher.
- How delaying your Social Security Benefits may cause you to pay higher rates in Medicare Part – B.
- Who really pays for people on Medicare and Medicaid?
- The changes to Medicare Part D, your prescription drug plan, and why it will cost you more.
- The irons that Diane has in the fire for 2016 and beyond.
Click Here to contact Diane Daniels
Click Here to buy The Medicare Survival Guide – 2015 Edition by Diane Daniels
Click Here to go to the Seniors Advisors for Medicare & Medicaid Website
Click Here to go to Senior Advisors for Medicare & Medicaid Facebook Page
Click Here to go to Diane’s Medicare Nation podcast
Click Here to go to the Government Medicare Website
Click Here to join The Essential Boomer Private Facebook Group.
How to Subscribe and leave a review for The Essential Boomer podcast
I really appreciate your interest and support. Subscribing and leaving a review for my podcast is by far the best way to get it seen by more people. CLICK HERE to subscribe and/or to leave a review to THE ESSENTIAL BOOMER podcast on iTunes.
Thank you so much!
Leave a Reply